Welcome to the skating school in Lunds konståkningsklubb!
Registration for classes fall 2023 will open on August 20th 9:00. If you have skated in our skating school spring 2023 you will have the possiblity for priority registration (you will get information about this via e-mail prior to opening of the registration).
Fall 2023 is 10 weeks long and starts on September 30th. Note: Practices will take a break week 44 (schools are off this week) => no practices October 30th, November 4th and November 5th.
If you havent skated before you should register for one of the beginner classes, if you have skating experience (from our skating school or other) you register for one of the continuation classes. Note that there are different levels - if you are uncertain which class to register for, please contact us at email@example.com for guidance. Our skating school coaches speak both Swedish and English. Under the tab "Våra kurser" you find a list of the classes that we offer.
- Children up to 15 years: The fee for one lesson/week: 1000 kr + 100 kr membership fee + 19 kr administration fee. Note: The membership fee is only payed once per year and person.
- Children up to 15 years figure skating school (two lessons/week): 1650 kr + 100 kr membership fee + 19 kr administration fee. Note: The membership fee is only payed once per year and person.
- Adults (16-99 years): The fee for one lesson/week: 1300 kr + 100 kr membership fee + 19 kr administration fee. Note: The membership fee is only payed once per year and person.
Each lesson is 50 minutes.
If you have questions, please contact us through mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that:
- You need to bring your own skates and helmet (mandatory!)
- You must be in time for the lessons. The children must be ready to enter the ice when the lesson begins.
- The best clothing is flexible, clean and water repellant clothing. Don’t forget mittens!
- Candy or chewing gum is not allowed on the ice
- Parents are not allowed on the ice. From the 3rd lesson, the parents are not allowed immediately next to the rink. Many children otherwise focus on the parent instead of the coach.
- Use skate guards outside the ice. The sharpening will be destroyed if you walk on the floor outside the ice, without guards. Don’t leave the guards on the skates between the lessons. Dry the blades with a soft cloth after the lesson. In this way you avoid corrosion on the blades