Welcome to the skating school in Lunds konståkningsklubb!
Registration for Fall 2022 opens on the 21st of August 8:00 via link under the tab ”Anmälan”. If you havent skated before you register for one of the beginner classes, if you have skating experience (from our skating school or other) you register for one of the continuation classes. Note that there are different levels - if you are uncertain which class to register for, please contact us at email@example.com for guidance. Our skating school coaches speak both Swedish and English. Under the tab "Våra kurser" you find a list of the classes that we offer.
If you have skated in skating school Spring 2022 you will have the possibility for priority registration. Priority registration opens on August 14th 8:00. You will receive a link to the registration via e-mail approximately one week before. The practice fall 2022 will start in the beginning of October when we get access to the small ice again, exact date will be published on the homepage when it is finalized. The fall 2022 semester is 10 weeks long.
- Children up to 15 years: The fee for one lesson/week: 900 kr + 100 kr membership fee + 49 kr administration fee. Note: The membership fee is only payed once per year and person.
- Children up to 15 years figure skating school (two lessons/week): 1550 kr + 100 kr membership fee + 49 kr administration fee. Note: The membership fee is only payed once per year and person.
- Adults (16-99 years): The fee for one lesson/week: 1200 kr + 100 kr membership fee + 49 kr administration fee. Note: The membership fee is only payed once per year and person.
Each lesson is 50 minutes.
If you have questions, please contact us through mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that:
- You need to bring your own skates and helmet (mandatory!)
- You must be in time for the lessons. The children must be ready to enter the ice when the lesson begins.
- The best clothing is flexible, clean and water repellant clothing. Don’t forget mittens!
- Candy or chewing gum is not allowed on the ice
- Parents are not allowed on the ice. From the 3rd lesson, the parents are not allowed immediately next to the rink. Many children otherwise focus on the parent instead of the coach.
- Use skate guards outside the ice. The sharpening will be destroyed if you walk on the floor outside the ice, without guards. Don’t leave the guards on the skates between the lessons. Dry the blades with a soft cloth after the lesson. In this way you avoid corrosion on the blades